Comprehensive Financial Planning
At Financial Balance Group, LLC we believe that any independent financial decision you make will inevitably impact and involve other aspects of your personal finances, regardless of whether the consequences are immediate or deferred, small or large. With this in mind, our representatives develop comprehensive plans with each of our clients. Our comprehensive financial planning process provides our clients with a logical, objective and effective method to formulating and monitoring multifunctional financial decisions.
The Benefits of a Financial Plan
Financial goals guided by a detailed and professionally developed financial plan are more likely to be achieved than those with no formal planning. By following a process that clearly identifies goals, needs and risks our clients can actively manage all aspects of their finances, both quantitative and qualitative, while taking current strengths and weaknesses into consideration.
- Goals which are identified and planned for are more likely to be achieved.
- A systematic method of identifying and managing goals, needs and risk
- Improved awareness and capability of making competent financial decisions
- Method of managing and measuring progress
The Financial Planning Process
Financial Balance Group, LLC has a commitment of professionalism, transparency and complete devotion to our clients and their finances. In return, our clients have the commitment to provide and review any and all information that is necessary, in order for us to provide sound financial advice.
- Schedule your complimentary initial consultation
- Establish / Define the Client-Advisor relationship
- Gather client data and goals
- Analyze / Evaluate Financial Status
- Develop Recommendations
- Implement Recommendations
- Monitor Recommendations
Register here for a complimentary consultation or call 888-513-2300 to speak with a financial representative today.
*Financial advisory services offered through Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS). PAS is a registered investment advisor and broker dealer.